- A belief can never be certain.
- A currently known fact might be discovered that will overturn the belief.
- There’s no way to know if such an undiscovered fact is out there waiting to be discovered.
- So, there is no way to know with absolute certainty the Truth of a belief.
- All you can do is develop a reasonable judgment as to what is true and what is false.
- First reason
- Everyone wishes for the best life possible
- Everyone seeks happiness and fulfillment
- Everyone hopes each day will be a good day
- No one wishes to sabotage their own life and happiness
- Second reason: If a you have two choices…
- To do a good job with the possibility of something good at the end of the job or even during the job…
- Or doing a bad job just for the hack of it, knowing you are giving up the possibility of a great reward…
- You will always seek to do a good job