- First Reason
- Guns have a mystic.
- This mystic is born from movies and TV based on old western fantasies, modern day crime fantasies, and very naive war fantasies.
- It’s a fantasy many people very much want to believe, and often seek to prove, both to themselves and others.
- The belief that caring a gun will make you strong is wrong.
- It might give you a false sense that you can bully others and get away with it.
- No on has absolute ownership of anything
- Others have as much right to what you have as you do
- Cooperation is necessary to resolve issues of who controls what
- You live in a society of other humans and beings
- They have rights just as you do
- You must respect those rights willingly or be forced to do so