How we are raised and habits learned.
- Humans are creatures of habit.
- If we develop immoral behavioral patterns, we will be immoral. (i.e. In other words, “teach your children well”.)
- Habits, good or bad, will become a part of who you are and can be difficult for a person to recognize in themselves.
How we think.
- Thinking is habitual too.
- We think in loops. Rehashing the same thinking habits over and over. If it’s a good thinking habit, well that’s good. If not, it can lead bad behavior.
- We often never consider that we might be wrong, preventing any hope of correcting personal errors. Self-examination can be one of those good thinking loops